About Xerox WorkCentre C2424 Service Manual
The system and recommended supplies have been designed and tested to meet strict safety requirements. Attention to the following information will ensure the continued safe operation of the system.
Use the power cord supplied with the system.
Plug the power cord directly into a properly grounded electrical outlet.
Do not use a ground adapter plug to connect the system to an electrical outlet that does not have a ground connection terminal.
Do not use an extension cord or power strip.
Avoid the potential of electrical shock by ensuring that the system is properly grounded. Electrical products may be hazardous if misused.
- Do not place the system in an area where people might step on the power cord.
- Do not place objects on the power cord.
- Do not block the ventilation openings. These openings are provided to prevent overheating of the system.
- Do not drop paper clips or staples into the system.
The power cord is attached to the system as a plug-in device on the side of the system. If it is necessary to disconnect all electrical power from the system, disconnect the power cord from the electrical outlet.
Do not remove the covers or guards that are fastened with screws unless you are installing optional equipment and are specifically instructed to do so. Power should be OFF when performing these installations. Disconnect the power cord when removing covers and guards for installing optional equipment. Except for user-installable options, there are no parts that you can maintain or service behind these covers.
The following are hazards to your safety:
- The power cord is damaged or frayed.
- Liquid is spilled into the system.
- The system is exposed to water.
If any of these conditions occur:
- Turn off the system immediately.
- Disconnect the power cord from the electrical outlet.
- Call an authorized service representative.
- Do not attempt any maintenance procedure that is not specifically described in the documentation supplied with your system.
- Do not use aerosol cleaners. The use of supplies that are not approved may cause poor performance and could create a hazardous condition.
- Do not burn any consumables or routine maintenance items. For information on Xerox supplies recycling programs, go to www.xerox.com/gwa.
Your system and supplies were designed and tested to meet strict safety requirements. These include safety agency examination, approval, and compliance with established environmental standards.
Your attention to the following safety guidelines helps to ensure the continued, safe operation of your system.
- Use the supplies specifically designed for your system. The use of unsuitable materials may cause poor performance and a possible safety hazard.
- Follow all warnings and instructions marked on, or supplied with, the system, options and supplies.
Use of other than Genuine Xerox WorkCentre C2424 Solid Ink may affect print and copy quality and system reliability. It is the only ink designed and manufactured under strict quality controls by Xerox for specific use with this system. The Xerox Warranty, Service Agreements, and Total Satisfaction Guarantee do not cover damage, malfunction, or degradation of performance caused by use of non-Xerox supplies or consumables, or the use of Xerox supplies not specified for this system.
The Total Satisfaction Guarantee is available in the United States and Canada. Coverage may vary outside these areas; please contact your local representative for details.
Read and Get Xerox WorkCentre C2424 Service Manual PDF