2017 KTM 200 DUKE OWNER'S MANUAL
The 2017 KTM 200 Duke Owner's Manual contained the latest information for this model series at the time of going to print. However, minor differences due to further developments in design cannot be ruled out completely.
All specifications are non-binding. KTM Sportmotorcycle GmbH specifically reserves the right to modify or delete technical specifications, prices, colors, forms, materials, services, designs, equipment, etc., without prior notice and without specifying reasons, to adapt these to local conditions, as well as to stop production of a particular model without prior notice. KTM accepts no liability for delivery options, devi- ations from illustrations and descriptions, misprints, and other errors. The models portrayed partly contain special equipment that does not belong to the regular scope of supply.
STORING THE REPAIR MANUAL IN THE BINDER
- Put the index into the binder.
- Put the front page of the repair manual (210x297 mm) into the transparent pocket provided for this purpose on the outside of the binder.
- Put the spine label (170x45 mm) into the transparent pocket provided for this purpose on the spine of the binder.
- Put the summary list of contents (150x297 mm) into the transparent pocket provided for this purpose on the inside of the binder or insert this page on the beginning of the manual.
- Then insert the individual chapters of the manual between the sheets of the index according to the page number printed in the right bottom corner of each page. Example: page no. 3-5 3 = chapter 3 5 = page 5
Read More 2017 KTM 200 DUKE Owners Manual PDF Below