Things to Know About Using This Guide
This guide describes equipment and gives specifications for equipment that was in effect when this guide was approved for printing. Ford may discontinue models or change specifications or design without any notice and without incurring obligation.
NOTES and WARNINGS
NOTES give you additional information about the subject matter you are referencing. WARNINGS remind you to be especially careful in those areas where carelessness can cause damage to your vehicle or personal injury to yourself, your passengers or other people. Please read all WARNINGS carefully.
Introductory Information Ford’s Commitment to You Our Guiding Principles
- Quality comes first. For your satisfaction, the quality of our products and services must be our number one priority.
- You are the focus of everything we do. Our work must be done with you in mind, providing better products and services than our competition.
- Continuous improvement is essential to oursuccess. We must strive for excellence ineverything we do: in our products — in their safety and value — and in our services, our human relations, our competitiveness, and our profitability.
- Employee involvement is our way of life. We are a team. We must treat one another with trust and respect.
- Dealers and suppliers are our partners. We must maintain mutually beneficial relationships with dealers, suppliers, and our other business associates.
- Integrity is never compromised. Our conduct worldwide must be pursued in a manner that is socially responsible and commands respect for its integrity and for its positive contributions to society.